Ninth Day



Today is a day to rest. What we do today is cleaning, washing clothes, cooking, etc. After we finished, we went to the teacher's room for a briefing on the internship the next day by Teacher Irene.

Teacher Irene informs us that tomorrow we will start apprenticeship starting at 7am. But the bad news was that at the beginning of my stay in October the Phuket hotel was not done. Because the distance is very far and from Bangkok it takes 11 hours. Yeah ... even though I had longed to get an internship and see the beauty of Phuket. But that is only hope. Moreover, I was found in the front office that did not allow me to wear the hijab. So, I've received it gracefully.


After the briefing we go home and there is no activity whatsoever. Had a tragedy and trouble happened in the dormitory. That is where when my friend opens the door. The key is broken in two. So, we can't enter the room. Oh my God.




We try to find help. And we find an idea because the patio door is not locked. So we can enter other rooms to jump to our room to open the door from the inside. And thank God, it works. Yeayyy



really a valuable lesson not to repeat it again.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »