Day 4 : 1st Day of School

1st Day of School


Hello, today is the day that I have been waiting for the inauguration of our orientation is accepted at the Thai Business Administration Technological College.

I wake up in the morning and prepare breakfast. After that I left to immediately follow the morning apples in the field. And we are immediately instructed for introductions in front of all TBC students. Waw ... I feel so nervous. Our Buddy say is up to us to want to introduce what language. But I don't want to waste the knowledge I got yesterday about introduction with Thai language. And the time came when my introduction immediately said

Sawadeekha ...

Suddenly everyone was immediately shocked to see me. Maybe they are surprised, I can speak Thai. But I feel happy to have an introduction using their language. Therefore, as a form of respect for me as a migrant in Thailand. hehe





After the introduction and we were officially at TBC school. It's time to start the real orientation. We were invited to the campus for an introduction to the environment, classrooms, and greeting the teachers and staff there. Thai people are friendly-friendly here. And what I admire about this campus has many foreign teacher want to learn Thai so they can blend in with other teachers who are native to Thailand.

Oh yes, we were introduced program study in TBC. It turns out that here are two groups, namely Vocational and Derpomar. Vocational is educated for 3 years. And depomar for 5 years. There are 5 majors for vocational programs, namely

  • Computer business
  • Graphic computer
  • Tourism industry
  • Marketing
  • Accounting

And for Derpomar there are 6 majors namely

  • Information technology
  • Computer business
  • Graphic computer
  • Tourism industry
  • Marketing
  • Accounting

After going around and getting to know the campus area, it's time for us to go back to class to learn Thai again. Yeayy ... this is what I like best. Because I am thirsty for science so I want to add more-add more. ekwk



This time we learn about how to express desires, sentences, additional verbs, place, thing, direction, expression.

We also have games from the Teacher Bank. This teacher is a teacher from Cambodia. He taught us about Place. Then we are told to memorize. And practice it through a direction plan. Exclaimed Moreover, I am the one who likes to absorb the knowledge through guessing. hehe

It was so fun to play that until we didn't realize when time showed a lunch break. It's time for us to go back to dormitory for a while to prepare meals, rest and prayer. And you know, I'm not the one who can sweat most. So I take the best 1 hour break so I can take a shower. Because after taking a bath my body feels refreshed and I feel more alive. hehe



It's time to change subjects. this time it is not learning Thai anymore but Learning Invention is in the form of a practice that is making a plate of banana leaves which is taught by Mew Teachers. How do you make a banana leaf into a circle the size of which is 3 piles. After that cut banana leaves with long strands. And make it into a triangle. Then the pinnate grooves to form the 3D dimension and then staple the bottom. Repeat until the circle becomes full like this. Then close again with a smaller circle.

This circle is similar to the decoration in Indonesia which is usually made for a yellow rice. It's just that in Indonesia it is placed on a tray.



After we finish our work. We rush to wash our hands and take pictures together. Then go back to dormitory.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »